The Fulton: great seafood on the waterfront, located on Pier 17, which is a great place to go for a drink after dinner.
- Atla: Fronted by chef Daniela Soto-Innes, a toned-down modern spin on Mexican, with amazing Tequila cocktails to boot.
- Peter Luger - inside Time Warner Centre, when you're in the mood for steak.
- Red Rooster - head to Harlem, chef Marcus Samuelson’s soul food good cooking and ambience to boot.
- RH Rooftop Restaurant: Not what you'd expect, in the Meatpacking District with a nice terrace.
- Robert - A great lunch spot on top of the MAD, with great views of the park, Central Park that is.
INSIDER TIP: The options are really endless and there's always something new popping up, keep your finger on the pulse and listen to what the locals recommend.
- Shake Shack: Because sometimes you just need something fast and tasty. Don't miss the seasonal “Black Truffle Burger “
- Minetta Tavern - a truly sensational burger. Try the Black Label Burger with fries.
- Au Cheval - originally tokened as Chicago’s best burger, now in Tribeca.
- PJ Clarke’s - head to the one opposite Lincoln Center, it's a whole vibe.
1 Hotel - Brooklyn or near Central Park
- Gild Hall - Just off bustling Wall Street
- Lowell - for a cozy boutique experience
- The Beekman - nestled between both the East and Hudson Rivers
ARTS & CULTURE
The Whitney - ever-changing exhibitions. With a great terrace with views of the Hudson
MoMa - Boasted as one of the best modern art museums in the world
Natural History Museum - The history of the earth and mankind all in one place, lose yourself for an afternoon here.
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
- Citi Bike - Hop on one of the 6000 bikes at one of the hundreds of stations, for less than $4
- Go High - Empire State Building, The Rock(efeller) , The Freedom Tower One World, or the EDGE.
- The Beach - The beach is never too far in NY, hop on a ferry to Ashbury Park or somewhere similar
NO NEED TO ESCAPE THE CITY TO GET OUTDISE
Check out our must have travel essentials for this trip here --> VOCIER Weekend Travel Essentials